Our success is based on teamwork and enthusiasm for what we do. Value-oriented cooperation, short decision-making routes, and candid communication are paramount for us. In order to maintain our spirited attitude at Mingzhi, the following points are a matter of course:
- Intensive “on the job” training by a seasoned team with experienced colleagues
- Diversified, appealing, and challenging job with the opportunity for personal development
- Performance-oriented and attractive remuneration (13th monthly salary)
- Flextime account and remuneration of overtime/overtime within the legal framework (overtime surcharges)
- Granting of special leave for special circumstances
- Defined areas of responsibility in a long-term growing medium-sized company
- Independent work with motivated friendly colleagues in a team-oriented working environment
- Modern working environment with good opportunities for further development
- Company canteen, free parking for car, motorcycle, or bicycle
- International company with a culturally diverse working environment
Does this sound like you?
Well, then don’t hesitate to send us your completed application documents via e-mail to:
We look forward to receiving your application!